Legios Loco provides complex services during the whole life-cycle of all types and brands of rolling stock.
LEGIOS LOCO provides complex services
Wagons service – repairs and inspections
Development and design work
to its customers during the whole lifecycle of a wagon: from the first draft, development and design to production, testing, delivery and aftersales service.
Inspections, repairs, modernizations and reconstructions of used wagons are a matter-of-course part of the service.
WHEN CARRYING OUT WAGONS REPAIRS LEGIOS FOCUSES ON HIGH STANDARDS:
Quality, reliability, promptness and safety.
One of the prerequisites is also the extent of our licences covering whole Europe, Russia and Turkey.
LEGIOS LOCO offers its customers reliable maintenance and repair services for all wagons in the following segments:
- Repairs, maintenance and inspection of all types of locomotives and wagons in compliance with the set standards
- Inspection and general inspections, brake system tests and the elimination of damages caused by accidents
- Comprehensive inspections, air tank tests and inspections, tank interior revisions, pressure tests of railway wagons for the transport of non-hazardous materials and materials in conformity with RID
- Repairs and inspections of individual locomotive structural components like buffers, screw couplings, brake parts and equipment, suspension gear and wheel sets
- General repairs of hydraulic shock absorbers: LEGIOS LOCO has a specialized workstation for general repairs of hydraulic shock absorbers of TB, TBC, TBS and TE categories, with annual capacity of up to 10,000 pieces
- Inspections and repairs of underframes, brake parts, cooling devices, hydrostatic auxiliary drives
- Revisions and repairs of wheelsets and transmission systems of wheel sets and diesel engines and hydraulic drives
- Modernisation of control and/or pneumatic systems of locomotives
- Equipment with wireless control, shifting couplings, railway line equipment
- Modernisation and re-motorisation
- Blasting and varnishing works